Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery while we build up stock of our boxes. Below are additional delivery waiting times.
Orders close for the Elf Box on the 19th November 2021 to ensure you have your elf box to start on the 1st December 2021.
Orders close for the Ginger Bread House kit on the 19th November 2021 and will start shipping from 26th November.
Orders close for the Stockings on the 12th November to be ready to go out with the boxes before the 1st December.
When ordering a Christmas stocking please specify in the notes your child’s name to be embroidered on. Please allow up to 3 weeks for boxes with the stockings to be delivered.
Elf not included.
1. Elf arrives with a welcome letter
2. Elf arrives with a letter for kids to send to Santa
3. Elf climbs the wall
4. Elf brings a snowman
5. Elf brings free reindeer poop
6. Elf is covered in stickers
7. Let’s bake biscuits – includes a recipe to bake biscuits with the kids. Or have your elf arrive with ready-made biscuits.
8. Elf is caught eating from the Advent calendar or the biscuits you made.
9. Elf is swinging on a toilet roll swing.
10. Let’s do a magic trick – eggs with sprinkles on.
11. Eggs turned into kinder joy
12. Elf is riding on stuffed toys
13. Elf makes a Snow or sprinkles angel
14. Want to grow some friends?
15. Don’t feed the animals.
16. Magic seeds to plant from the north pole.
17. Candy cane grows from seeds
18. Elf makes Christmas decorations and brings them for the kids to make.
19. Elf has a Snowball fight with toys.
20. Elf brings colouring papers
21. Elf in a ball pit.
22. Elf has a picnic with toys
23. Elf wants to see a rainbow – arrives with smarties.
24. Elf arrives with a goodbye letter and reindeer food for kids to sprinkle in the garden.